There are always a few items we’ve read during a week that deserve more attention but don’t make it into our regular posts. So we bundle them for the Friday roundup. Here’s this week’s bundle.
- The Columbian: Ex-Im Bank earned $432M profit for taxpayers in 2015
- Washington Research Council: Gov. Inslee’s 2016 Supplemental Operating Budget Proposal Would Increase 2015–17 Spending by 1.4 Percent
- New Geography: AMERICA’S NEXT BOOM TOWNS: REGIONS TO WATCH IN 2016
- Seattle Times: State sees big drop in national venture capital rankings
- City Journal: Why Connecticut lost GE